Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Stuff

I've been kind of all of the place lately, but I HAVE bee working on things, that I'm posting some of those things here lol

1. This is one of two 4 x 4 feet canvases that I'm going to enter into a contest. For this, I used a bunch of scraps of canvas, 'cuz I don't want them to go to waste, I like how it turned out!

Sketch of what I want to do with this one and some of the paints I bought.

First stain down on the canvas =D


2. This is something that I started a while ago


3. This is something that I started yesterday

And finished today, surprisingly lol I was inspired by walls or roofs on fire in movies, it's what I tried to do anyway and it's called "Paper with Fire Texture" precisely for that reason, but it looks like some kind of insane slime haha!


That's all for now, remember my page in Facebook! Like it and suggest it to all of your friends, here's the link: Gabriela Handal Arte

1 comment:

  1. Amazing drawings! The first one I am really excited to see how it turns out!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete