Monday, April 18, 2011

"Butterfly Face" v. 2.0 and 3.0

I'm working on two other "Butterfly Face"s that I started last night. The profile one is my favorite of all three and for these last two, I'm using as model the wings of that butterfly that uses owl eyes to intimidate predators.

Right now they're only pencil and colored pencil over paper, but there's probably going to be some watercolor in there sometime soon, they complement each other well.

This one's "Butterfly Face 2"


And this one's "Butterfly Face 3", their numbering based on the order in which they were drawn, first was the three quarters one, then the profile one and then the front one.


That's all for now! See how much I've been posting? Ain't you proud of me? XD
Here's my Facebook page that I would seriously like it if you liked and suggested to all of your friends, because the more the merrier <3 Gabriela Handal Arte

No comments:

Post a Comment