Thursday, January 9, 2014

Studio seven

The day before yesterday, i hugn in my studio the finished works that are framed and ready for hanging and imwill continue to put that kind of work on this wall. Like my own gallery wall <3
It is so hard for me to believe that i am already in the second half of my first year of school.
I've been putting my studio together these passed couple of days, now that the school building reopened and we don't have class yet, i think this is the least visible wall in this second picture, so i decided to put things that are in progress, papers or mediums that i want to use and things that aren't framed in a proper frame, like "implied".
I've also been working on a persinal websitea nd the address is www.gabrielahandal.com because i have a lot of imagination. I will keep you posted.

Thank you for reading and sticking with me this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment