Wednesday, August 18, 2010

97 Obras

Today is the opening of the art exhibit to which I submitted Arianrhod. I have a history with the place, it has the word "museum" in it's name, but it's more some kind of a really fancy and uptown gallery. I have a history, because I think it's an amazing place and I went there to ask if I could make my first art exhibit there and they were like "lol we only do recognized artists" and I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU". So what I got the notice about this art exhibit, the only thing I paid attention to was that it would be in this gallery, I NEEDED to be in there XD
Then, when I went to turn in the paintings to see which ones/one would be chosen, a teacher told me it was only for ex students and current students of the school and I was REALLY embarrassed, but he told me he'd accept my work anyway and see if anything was chosen and then I high fived myself, because all the embarrassment was worth it, because a piece of mine is IN that gallery hanging right now! @_@
So there are the pictures that were taken today, for the opening. DO notice how ridiculously happy/crazy I look XD:





THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How excited for you! And you certainly deserve it. Like I said on fb tonight, I am just blown away by your talent and how humble you remain. Thank you for sharing these pictures!

    ReplyDelete