Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A video!

A friend had an amazing idea for a video, based on the pictures that I take sometimes to show what I'm working on, since my face is seen only partially. And he wanted to do some kind of stop motion thing, using that.
What came out is pretty amazing. His name is Anel Reyes SaldaƱa and this is his YouTube channel if you want to see more of what he's done: Anlr



And there you have it! XD
I srsly love how it turned out and I love the ending even more!
DO remember to like my page and to suggest it to all of your friends with the suggest to friends link that is under the profile picture: Gabriela Handal Arte
Thank you for viewing, reading and following; if you've just started following or you already were. You're the best! <3

4 comments:

  1. Nice one Gabriela! Any chance of an English version?
    Regards, Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bogdan, of course we can be friends and YES you can put me on your list of blogs! I'll follow yours, too =D

    I'm really glad you like it, Richard! I really don't say anything out of the ordinary, I was so nervous and I stumbled a lot XD! I'm just saying how drawing is my most familiar medium and how we're going to see some of my drawings XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good video and awesome paintings. I´m seeing and liking.

    ReplyDelete