Monday, November 9, 2009

Duane Bryers

Not too long ago, I saw these images by Duane Bryers and thought they were very cute.
The character's name is Hilda and I love the childishness and innocence, how free and playful she looks, with the fingers of her hand spread.
I'm putting here my favorites and here's a link to a page with many more to see.






- Join my group in facebook Gabriela Handal Arte, and invite other people!
- Become a fan in facebook Gabriela Handal Arte and invite other people, too!

http://condron.us/

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these. These are great, Gabby.
    The childishness and innocence, yes. But the detail is so astounding, too. And the naturalness of the character in the paintings is what I like best about them. Hilda seems so carefree and REAL.

    Mr. Bryers did a fantastic job capturing the spirit of the character he's painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in love with Hilda for some years now. She's just awesome!

    ReplyDelete