Monday, November 7, 2011

Finished

So I finished the drawing that I talked about in the previous entry.


And I wanted to show my reference, which is an image I stumbled upon in tumblr:


What I like best of this drawing are the abstract that's coming out of her mouth and her hair, with the combination of sharp angles and flowing curves, I like how it turned out =D

That's going to be all for today, don't forget my Facebook page, which you should like and suggest to all of your friends: Gabriela Handal Arte
Also, do remember my work is for sale, and if you're outside of Panama, the transaction may take much longer than if you were here, but it's definitely possible.

Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions or comments you might have or just to say hello =D

No comments:

Post a Comment