Thursday, November 10, 2011

Some Kind of Mask

I finished another piece and this one is a tattoo design commission and I'm VERY happy with the result and just how the whole entire process went!
'Cuz my customer approached me and was just like "I want a tattoo design by you", but nothing entirely concrete, we talked a little bit and I had him show me what pieces of mine he liked in particular and images of other stuff that he likes, otherwise, it was pretty much free reign for me.
So I put this down:

A rough idea, just to get started going somewhere, that I felt involved most of the things he likes, and since he liked it right off the bat (how lucky did I get with that! haha!), I kept working on it and here you have a progress shot, almost about to be done, when I'd already added some color:


And here you have the finished result, I worked for about three days, but working very slowly and faffing about like there was no tomorrow:


I used a 6B pencil, watercolors and colored pencils over an 8 x 10 inch paper, I like how it turned out =D

Don't forget to go by my Facebook page and have a look and like it and suggest it to your friends! Here's the link: Gabriela Handal Arte

Thanks a lot for reading and see you next time =D!

No comments:

Post a Comment