Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Jump

I've done a couple of drawings like this already, the very first one that I did, was with a reference that I ran into in my tumblr, which was more finished looking than the ones I'm doing and like the one that I based off the one I found in tumblr. I like both finishes, but I like finishing mine with a lot of movement and lines and I like to draw them out with things that feel really scratchy, dry and with a lot of friction, like the one sanguine that I have left and charcoal. These two that I did today, are one with sanguine and the other one with charcoal.
I really like how they turned out <3



Thank you for reading, as always and please remember to like my page in Facebook and suggest it to all of your friends. Here's the link: Gabriela Handal Arte

Thanks again and see you next time, guys =D

No comments:

Post a Comment